Essay on Uttar Pradesh : In this article there are 3 different types of Essay on Uttar Pradesh are written. This Essay are wrote in English language and arranged according to word count. You can able to get an essays of 100 words, 200 words, 400 words, 500 words and 1000 words in the below paragraphs.
Some Key Points To Remember When Writing An Essay on Uttar Pradesh :
Table of Contents
Young youngsters may be confused while writing an essay for the 1st time. They may also forget to shape it properly to make it meaningful or write inappropriate records making the composition glide from the given subject matter. To assist youngsters write an excellent Essay on Uttar Pradesh, they should be aware of those key factors that can come in accessible:
- Key natural resources.
- major religious and tourist places.
Essay on Uttar Pradesh in 500 Words
Short Essay on Uttar Pradesh : This state was earlier also known as North India because most of India’s population resides in Uttar Pradesh as well. The Foundation Day of Uttar Pradesh is celebrated every year on 24 January. The Information Department, Tourism Department and Culture Department jointly organize the Foundation Day event.
This state is divided into 75 states and 18 blocks. 80% of the population of Uttar Pradesh state lives in villages and one-third of the population is dependent on agriculture. There is still some improvement left in the economic system of Uttar Pradesh, where if we talk about natural resources, then there is a lot of lack of resources here.
The northern part of this place is suitable for cultivation because of the plains, that’s why the whole economy rests on agriculture. Here 30% of agriculture is irrigated by waves. Apart from this, the cement oil sugar cloth industry is very famous here in the form of big industries. Now many steps are being taken by the government to implement various projects here.
The state of Uttar Pradesh geographically touches the boundary of 8 states. Due to geographical point of view, this state has been divided into three different parts. The first is the northern part which is very rough. The second part is the plains, and crops grow very fertile here, because most of the rivers flowing in the plains make that place fertile. The third part is the southern region which is the plateau part of Vindhyachal.
Uttar Pradesh was a major center of state politics in ancient and medieval times. Due to which many religious, natural and many historical places of tourism were developed here in this state. Apart from this, even today Uttar Pradesh is ahead in the field of music and agriculture. And that the economy is also very good. Great saints like Lord Shri Ram, Lord Shri Krishna, Mahatma Buddha were born on the land of Uttar Pradesh.
Essay on Uttar Pradesh in 1000 Words
Long Essay on Uttar Pradesh : When our country became independent, soon after independence, Uttar Pradesh was carved out as a separate state and its capital was made at Lucknow. Our country is considered incomplete without the state of Uttar Pradesh. The incarnation of Lord Shri Krishna and Lord Shri Ram took place on the land of this state only. The main Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas, Ayurveda, Astrology, and other than this the work place of many ascetic saints is in the state of Uttar Pradesh only. The center of the faith of the largest number of people, many religious places are located in this state, which are considered for the worship of the people who believe in Hinduism.
Details of population and expansion of the Uttar Pradesh :
Uttar Pradesh is the 4th largest state of our country in terms of population and area. After India’s independence, the state of Uttar Pradesh was established on 24 January 1950. At the time when there was British rule in India, at that time the name of this state was United Provinces. After independence its name was completely changed. The population of the state is about 20 crores. On the basis of administrative division, the state is divided into 75th districts and 18th divisions. Here many languages are spoken in the state, but mainly Hindi language is prominent. Apart from this, Lucknow is the capital of this state, and the Supreme Court of this state has been built in Prayagraj.
Religious and tourist places of the Uttar Pradesh :
Due to its religious places and tourist places in the state of Uttar Pradesh, it is famous not only in India but also in the world. Following is the information about some important religious and tourist places of the state-
- Taj Mahal of Agra – The Taj Mahal of Agra is famous not only in India but also in the world. The surviving Taj Mahal on the banks of the Yamuna River has been included in the Seven Wonders of the World. Apart from this, a glimpse of the architecture of the Mughals is also seen in the Taj Mahal.
- Mathura Krishna Janmabhoomi – Lord Shri Krishna was born in Mathura. Govardhan, Barsana, Nandgaon, Gokul etc. are very scenic and very famous places around Mathura.
- Vrindavan Dham – There are many big temples in Vrindavan, all of which have their own different stories, but Banke Bihari’s temple is most famous in Vrindavan Dham.
- Varanasi Kashi Vishwanath Temple – Varanasi is situated on the banks of river Ganga. Many people come here to visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
- Pillar of Sarnath – The pillar of Sarnath was built by Emperor Ashoka. This place is very famous for the place of worship of Buddhism.
- Shri Ram Janmabhoomi – Ayodhya is the birthplace of Lord Shri Ram. It is also considered as the biggest pilgrimage place of the Hindus.
- Allahabad – A large number of people are seen here throughout the year in Allahabad itself, where there is a confluence of three rivers. Apart from this, Kumbh is also organized here every year.
- City of Nawabs Lucknow – If there is any place that tourists like the most to visit in the state, then it is Lucknow. Lucknow is also called the city of Nawabs. Lucknow’s most delicious food and Mughal architecture is very famous.
Key natural resources :
If we talk about natural resources in Uttar Pradesh, then the minerals provided by nature are found in very small numbers here. Minerals like lime, stone, coal, silica etc. are available in sufficient quantity. Apart from this, the reserves of Boxer, Magnetite, and Gypsum are found more here.
1. System of agriculture :
Most of the parts in the state of Uttar Pradesh are suitable for farming due to being plains, so farming is done here the most. Agriculture is the mainstay of the state’s economy. Rice, wheat, jowar, bajra, barley, and sugarcane are the main crops grown here. Among the states in India which have been benefited by the Green Revolution, the name of Uttar Pradesh comes at the top, because this state has been at the forefront in the production of food grains.
2. State system in the industrial sector :
Textile and sugar use are the most prominent among the largest industries in Uttar Pradesh. Apart from this, the industry of oil and cement is prominent among them. At present, the state government is doing the work of promoting new industries to the people through various projects in Uttar Pradesh by the central government and the state government.
All the items made by small scale cottage industry handicrafts in Uttar Pradesh are world famous. Here Kanpur, the largest industrial city of the state, is famous for leather shoes and many other things for which it is also world famous.
Major rivers of the Uttar Pradesh :
Ganga, Yamuna, Chambal, Ghaghra, Gomti, Betwa, Ken and Son etc. rivers flow in this state among the most important rivers in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Apart from this, a lot of canals have also been made here in the form of irrigation resources in agricultural works. About 30% of the agricultural land in Uttar Pradesh is irrigated by canals only.
The state of Uttar Pradesh is very famous for religious, tourism, industrial sector, agriculture etc. The river Ganga also originates in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Here, the river Ganges flowing from this state merges into the ocean, coming out in every state of the country. The biggest feature of the state is that many things, clothes and places of this state are world famous.
10 Line Essay on Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh is a northern state of India, bordering Nepal and Uttarakhand.
- It is the most populous state in India, with a population of over 200 million people.
- The capital of Uttar Pradesh is Lucknow, which is known for its rich history and culture.
- The state is home to several important tourist destinations, including the Taj Mahal in Agra, Varanasi, and Ayodhya.
- The state is also known for its delicious cuisine, which includes famous dishes such as kebabs, biryani, and chaat.
- Uttar Pradesh is an agricultural state, with rice, wheat, and sugarcane being some of the major crops.
- The state is also an important industrial hub, with several major industries located in cities like Kanpur and Noida.
- Uttar Pradesh has a rich cultural heritage, with music, dance, and art being an integral part of its traditions.
- The state is also known for its festivals, such as Diwali, Holi, and Eid, which are celebrated with great enthusiasm.
- Despite its vast potential, Uttar Pradesh faces several challenges, including poverty, inadequate infrastructure, and crime.