Essay on Lucknow : In this article there are 3 different types of Essay on Lucknow are written. This Essay are wrote in English language and arranged according to word count. You can able to get an essays of 100 words, 200 words, 400 words, 500 words and up to 1000 words in the below paragraphs.
We have prepared a lot of things insight about our Essay on Lucknow. This will be helpful for children to write an good Essay on Lucknow from classes 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 to 10th. Also some information about topics related to Lucknow is also included in this article.
Some Key Points To Remember When Writing An Essay on Lucknow :
Table of Contents
Young youngsters may be confused while writing an essay for the 1st time. They may also forget to shape it properly to make it meaningful or write inappropriate records making the composition glide from the given subject matter. To assist youngsters to write an excellent piece on Essay on Lucknow, they should be aware of those key factors that can come in accessible:
- History of Lucknow.
- Special Things Of Lucknow.
- Best Education System.
- Places To Visit In Lucknow.
Essay on Lucknow In 300 Words
Short Essay on Lucknow : It was known as Laxmanpur or Lucknow. Lucknow was founded by Nawab Ashaf-ud-Daula in 1785 AD. He introduced it as the capital of the Nawabs. He introduced it as the capital of the people. People of different religions live here and respect each other’s culture. Sanskrit of the city of Nawabs is famous all over the world.
Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh, is situated near the banks of the river Gomti. Nawab Asaf-ud-Daula built this city. Due to the large number of Muslims in earlier times, it became the center of Urdu poetry. It reached its zenith during the reign of Wajid Ali Shah. He was highly devoted to poetry and music.
Now, Lucknow is known for its Urdu and Hindi literature. The rich history of Lucknow is remembered even today. Lucknow is famous for many things like chikankari or exquisite dishes or elaborate embroidery work on muslin cloth. It is also known as “Nawabo Also called the city of
Banarasi Bagh (Zoo) :
The zoo here, known as Banarasi Bagh in Lucknow, is also a center of attraction. The environment here is green. There are cages of animals and birds amidst the lush green environment. The mind becomes elated to see different animals and birds inside the cages. There is a grand museum in the Banarasi Bagh complex itself, which houses attractive sculptures and artefacts. You can visit these works of art.
The main attractions of this museum are the statue of Queen Victoria and the Egyptian mummy. People from India and abroad come here to see them, as well as the idols brought from Mathura are also the center of attraction.
Essay on Lucknow In English – 500 Words
Lucknow is widely known as the City of Nawabs. Lucknow is situated on the banks of the Gomti River since the time of the Suryavanshi dynasty. It is also known as the capital of Uttar Pradesh state . Nawab It was founded by Asaf-ud-daulah. In ancient times Nawabs ruled Lucknow and it was their capital. It is one of the only Karonas which is also known as City of Nawabs.
Rumi Door :
The Rumi Door, also known as the Turkish Gate, was named after the great 13th-century Sufi mystic Jalal-ad-Din Muhammad Army. It was built by Daula.
Kaiserbagh Palace was built in 1847 by Wajid Ali Shah, the Nawab of Awadh. This palace was the dream project of the Nawab and he wanted to make it the eighth wonder of the world. Situated in the eastern part of the sixth floor, Kaiserbagh Palace Tarawali Kothi Roshan, Ud Daula Kothi And is located near Chaulkhi Kothi.
Special Things Of Lucknow :
There is no match between the chart of Lucknow and the chart of Lucknow which is popular all over the world after having food in our country.
Apart from this, Defense Expo, Asia’s largest market in terms of arms, was currently held in our Lucknow city in February 2020.
This city is spread over about 107 acres, it was established in the year 199hth and earlier it was named Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar, which was removed in the year 1997 and named Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Memorial.
Best Education System :
When we go to Lucknow, we will see, the school here is very good. Apart from English, there are many schools and schools of Hindi medium in Lucknow, so that children do not have to face any kind of problems.
Lucknow, the city of Nawabs, has everything from schools to museums for knowledge. The presence of many types of museums increases the knowledge of children. There is also a Memorial Museum in Lucknow, from where children get information about many mythological things.
Apart from this, children get to know a lot about many institution fighters. Battery car killers which were used in earlier times can be seen in the museum itself.
Specialty Of Lucknow Market :
Chikankari is the most beloved and special dress of Lucknow. Tourists from all over the hole country who visit and visit Lucknow appreciate the chikankari clothes. It is considered a matter of respect to wear different types of clothes like saree and kurti present there.
Best Places To Visit In Lucknow :
- Bada Imambara Labyrinth located in Bada Imambara, Lucknow …
- Clock Tower This is the tallest clock tower in India. ,
- Tomb of Saadat Ali Near Begum Hazrat Mahal Park is the mausoleum of Saadat Ali Khan and Khurshid Zaidi. ,
- Rumi Darwaza Rumi Darwaza
- Hussainabad Imambara
- Jami Masjid, Lucknow
- Banarasi Bagh
Download Full PDF of This Essay
10 Line Essay On Lucknow
- Lucknow is the capital city of Uttar Pradesh, located in northern India.
- It is known for its rich cultural heritage, historical landmarks, and culinary delights.
- The city is famous for its intricate architecture, with notable examples including the Bara Imambara and Chota Imambara.
- Lucknow is renowned for its traditional Awadhi cuisine, which includes delicacies like biryani, kebabs, and Lucknowi paan.
- The city is also a center for arts and crafts, with Chikankari embroidery and zardozi work being popular local crafts.
- Lucknow is home to several educational institutions and is considered a hub for education and research.
- The people of Lucknow, known as Lucknowites, are known for their warm hospitality and etiquette.
- The annual Lucknow Mahotsav is a grand cultural festival that showcases the city’s heritage and traditions.
- Lucknow is known for its elegant gardens, including the famous Hazratganj, Ambedkar Park, and Rumi Darwaza.
- The city has a rich literary history and has been the birthplace of renowned poets and writers, such as Mir Taqi Mir and Munshi Premchand.
Related Essay topics :
- Essay On Madhya Pradesh
- Essay on Maharashtra
- Essay on Kerala
- Essay On Meghalaya In English
- Essay On Goa
- Essay On Delhi For Students