Essay On Kashmir : In this article there are 3 different types of Essay On Kashmir are written. This Essay are wrote in English language and arranged according to word count. You can able to get an essays of 100 words, 200 words, 400 words, 500 words and up to 1000 words in the below paragraphs.
We have prepared a lot of things insight about our Essay On Kashmir. This will be helpful for children to write an good Essay On Kashmir from classes 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 to 10th. Also some information about topics related to Kashmir is also included in this article.
Some Key Points To Remember When Writing An Essay On Kashmir:
Table of Contents
Young youngsters may be confused while writing an essay for the 1st time. They may also forget to shape it properly to make it meaningful or write inappropriate records making the composition glide from the given subject matter. To assist youngsters write an excellent piece on Essay On Kashmir, they should be aware of those key factors that can come in accessible :
- What is the beauty of Kashmir?
- Kashmir tourist places.
Essay On Kashmir In 300 Words
Short Essay On Kashmir : Our India is so beautiful that it has many beautiful states and very beautiful places to visit, one of which is Kashmir. Which is called heaven on earth. It is said that there is no place more beautiful than Kashmir. Kashmir is called Switzerland of India. The capital of Jammu and Kashmir is Srinagar. It snows here throughout the year. Kashmir has many high peaks of the Himalayas, glaciers, rivers, valleys, evergreen forests, fresh hills, wind, etc. and many other places.
Kashmir is considered the most important part of India. Which Pakistan is always trying to grab, but our Indian army often kills Pakistani terrorists. Our Indian Army protects Kashmir with all its heart and soul and gives a befitting reply to Pakistani attacks.
People living in Kashmir are also called Kashmiri Pandits. Most of the people here are non-vegetarian. Most of the kebabs are eaten in their food. Often sweets are eaten here after eating food. Apples are very famous in Kashmir. People visiting here often buy walnuts, saffron, etc., because most of the saffron is cultivated in Kashmir.
Dal Lake and Nagin Lake are most famous in Kashmir. Along with this, the wildlife sanctuary and national park are very famous here. There is frequent movement of tourists here. People who roam here only for 12 months are seen.
Essay On Kashmir In English – 1000 Words
Long Essay On Kashmir : Kashmir is a very important part of India which is situated in the northern parts of India. Jammu and Kashmir is the most beautiful place in the whole world, which is also called the heaven on earth. Kashmir is bordered by Pakistan on the western border, Sri Lanka on the southern border and China on the northern and eastern borders. The area here is about 54571 square miles. The population here is about 1,01,43,700. About 8 languages are spoken here.
What is the beauty of Kashmir?
The weather of Kashmir is always pleasant. Many tourists keep coming to see the beauty of this place. There is very good greenery here during most of the summer. It seems as if a white sheet is covered over Kashmir. Most of the apple trees are seen here which are very beautiful to see.
Why is it called heaven on earth?
Kashmir is called the heaven on earth. Here there are very high hills, lakes flowing in the middle of the valleys, forests full of bushes. In our country, it is considered like a human crown, because there is a sudden change in the weather here. The weather here keeps on changing. Due to the beauty of Kashmir, people are attracted here and often come to visit.
Kashmir tourist places
There are so many places to visit in India. But Kashmir is the most famous place. For tourists, tourists keep coming here throughout the year. Often people come here to celebrate their holidays. Whoever goes to visit Kashmir, he says that the real heaven is in Kashmir.
There are many tourist places for the people in Kashmir. Such as Sonmarg, Patna Top, Pahalgam, Srinagar, Gulmarg, etc.
Srinagar is the capital of Kashmir. Gulmarg is considered the life of Kashmir. There are many lakes here, due to which the beauty of Kashmir gets four moons.
What is the civilization of Kashmir?
- The confluence of religious and cultural influences of Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism is seen in Kashmir since ancient times.
- The oldest detailed history of Kashmir is Raj Tarangini written by Kalhan.
- Kashmir included a part of the great empire of Emperor Ashoka.
- Kashmir was ruled by the List Sultan who came from Russia in the 4th century.
- Akbar the Great, the greatest king in India, had dominion over Kashmir only.
- Kashmir became a point of contention in the United States
The issue of Kashmir was raised in the United Nations Security Council in India on January 1, 1948. The United Nations United States of America had requested India and Pakistan on 17 January 1948 to try to improve the situation and keep making every physical change, so that people do not have to face problems and explained the issue with understanding.
War with Pakistan over Kashmir :
As we all know that the war between India and Pakistan regarding Kashmir has been going on for a long time. Which is still going on today. There are continuous attacks on India by Pakistan regarding Kashmir. In 1965, Kashmir was invaded by the Pakistanis through the armed forces. At that time, the brave soldiers of India stationed in Kashmir fiercely opposed the armed forces of Pakistan and killed them.
After this, Tashkent agreement was signed between India and Pakistan on 10 January 1966 AD. The agreement on which the signature of the Prime Minister was also taken. But even after this the Pakistanis did not stop attacking and surgical strikes continue to happen frequently.
Package for migrant people of Kashmir released by Prime Minister of India :
Big relief packages have been given by the Government of India to the people living there for the people of Kashmir. By which they will get benefits in which the main organizations are the following:
If any family or its house is damaged, assistance will be given for its repair and reconstruction at the rate of Rs 7,50,000 per family.
After 1989, the entire property of Kashmir will be scrutinized and those who are in financial distress will be helped.
20,0000 will be provided by the government to each family for dilapidated houses in Kashmir.
Kashmir, which is also known as heaven on earth, is very beautiful. That’s why people from all over the hole country and abroad come here to visit. celebrate their holidays. If you too are looking for a hill station to celebrate your holidays, then the best place is Kashmir. You can go here and enjoy everything you want. There is no any better place to visit than Kashmir, but terrorism is mostly found there. That’s why we need to be alert and careful there.
10 Line Essay On Kashmir
- Kashmir, often referred to as “Paradise on Earth,” is a breathtakingly beautiful region located in the northernmost part of India.
- Nestled in the Himalayan mountains, Kashmir is known for its picturesque landscapes, majestic valleys, serene lakes, and snow-capped peaks.
- The region is renowned for its rich cultural heritage, encompassing diverse traditions, languages, and arts.
- Kashmir is famous for its traditional crafts such as handwoven carpets, intricate Pashmina shawls, and beautiful woodwork.
- The cuisine of Kashmir is distinct and delicious, with popular dishes like Rogan Josh and Kashmiri Pulao gaining worldwide recognition.
- The region is a haven for adventure enthusiasts, offering activities like trekking, skiing, mountaineering, and river rafting.
- Dal Lake, located in Srinagar, the capital city of Kashmir, is a major tourist attraction known for its floating gardens and houseboats.
- The Mughal Gardens, including Shalimar Bagh and Nishat Bagh, are stunning examples of Mughal architecture and horticulture.
- Kashmir has a significant spiritual and religious significance, with numerous ancient temples, mosques, and shrines scattered throughout the region.
- Unfortunately, Kashmir has also faced political turmoil and conflict, which has impacted the lives of its residents and affected tourism in the region.
Related Essay topics :
- Essay on Lucknow In English
- Essay On Madhya Pradesh
- Essay on Maharashtra in English
- Essay on Kerala for Students
- Essay On Meghalaya In English
- Essay On Goa For Students
- Essay On Delhi For Students