Dr. BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR
Birth:- 14th April 1891 at Mhow in M.P. JOURS.- Annihilation of caste and Thoughts on Pakistan who were Shudras?, Pakistan or partition of India. Death:- 6th December 1956 at Delhi. And neukar was the first law minister of India and the principal architect of the constitution of India. And he was the chairman of the Drafting commi the chairman of the Drafting Committee and thus popularly known as the “Father of the Indian Constitution”.However he was best known for the works done uplift the Dalits Indian society. The dalit movement started in india by him.But in 1924, DR. Bhimrao Ambedkar had started “Bahiskrit Hitkari Sabha” with the objective of raising the moral and material status of the untouchables.
He fought vehmently for the untouchables rights to temple entry and to draw water from public wells. And he became the voice of the untouchables and backward class people.
DR. Bhimrao Ambedkar was a radical thinker with a pragmatic approach. So he had opposed the caste system and wanted to abolish untouchablility, and Anti caste System. So according to him caste system is responsible for the miserable conditions of the untouchables and other backward class people. But the caste system is supported by the religion. And Caste system has been one of the major reasons for the down fall of Hindu Religion. DR. Bhimrao Ambedkar thus wanted the total annihilation of caste system which is exploiting dalits.
dr bhimrao ambedkar history
He is also of the view that supporting politico-religious-social structures should also be abolished to destroy the caste system. However he has taken very practical approach while dealing with the issue of caste system. So he stressed the need of political power to Dalits to raise their voice against ongoing exploitation and thus demanded separate electorate for them. And the upper caste should also adopt liberal attitude towards and the lower castes and should give concessions gracefully so that the clash between the upper caste and lower caste is avoided.
Women Empowerment:- Dr. Ambedkar raised his voice in support of the women to get them equal social and political and economic status in the society. So he opposed the discrimination and exploitation of women in the society. His Hindu code Bill Included:
1. Daughter’s share in the property.
2. Women’s rights to property.
3. Abolition of the do doctrine of rights of birth.
Thus he advocated a uniform civil code for all Hindus.
Conclusion:- Dr. B.R.Ambedkar worked tirelessly throughout his life for the upliftment of the depressed sections of the society. And it was due to his emforts that Indian constitution abolished untouchablilty (Article 17).
Dr. bhimrao ambedkar photo
Bhimrao ambedkar university agra
Dr. bhimrao ambedkar agra university
Bhimrao ambedkar college
Dr. Br ambedkar open university result
Some famous Quotes of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar :
1. “I like the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity”.
2. “Life should be great rather than long”.
3. “I measure the progress of a community by the degree a progress which women have achieved”.
4. “Political tyranny is nothing compared to the social tyranny and a reforer who defies society is a more courageous man than a politician who defies Government”.
5. “So long as you do not achieve social liberty, what ever freedom is provided by the law is of no avail to you”
6. “The sovereignty of scriptures of all religions must come to an end if we want to have a united integrated modern India.”he is one of the best person in the world.and also he one of the best freedom fighter in the world.and also a social worker and say about anti cast system and also about women empowerment and makes constitution of India.