Hello friends, Welcome to infosarena.com . In this article we wrote the quality Autobiography Of A School Bag for students of all classes in English language. The length of this autobiography is around more than 800 words. We hope you enjoy this article as much as we enjoy offering this to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to comment below.
We have prepared a lot of things insight about an Autobiography Of A School Bag Essay. This will be really helpful for children to write the best autobiography of any object or subject from classes 1 to 10th.
Autobiography of A School Bag In 800 Words
Table of Contents
I am a school bag, and I have been a constant companion to many students over the years. My journey began in a small factory in a small town, where I was made along with many other bags. I was then shipped to a big store in a big city, where I awaited my future owner.
One fine day, a little boy walked into the store with his mother. He looked at me, and something about me caught his attention. Then he picked me up, and his mother paid for me, and that was the beginning of my long journey as a school bag.
The boy’s name was Rohit, and he was starting his first year of school. He was so excited to have me, and he took great care of me. Every day, he would fill me up with his books, notebooks, pencils, and also with other school supplies. He would put me on his back and walk to school every morning, and we would spend the entire day together.
Rohit was a diligent student, and he loved learning new things. He would spend hours studying, and I would always be by his side, holding all his books and notes. Sometimes, he would forget to take his lunch box with him, but I never complained. I was always happy to carry his books and keep them safe.
As the years went by, Rohit grew older, and he started carrying more things in me. He would carry his sports uniform, his water bottle, and even also his musical instruments. But no matter how heavy I became, Rohit would always carry me with a smile on his face.
Over the years, I have seen Rohit grow into a fine young man. He graduated from high school with top honors and went on to study engineering in college. But even in college, he would take me along with him, as a reminder of his school days.
As time went by, Rohit started using me less and less. Then he started using his laptop to take notes and carry his books, and I was left in the corner of his room, gathering dust. It was a sad time for me, Therefore I missed my days of being a useful and important part of Rohit’s life.
But one day, Rohit’s younger brother came into his room, looking for a bag to carry his school supplies. Rohit saw me lying in the corner and suggested that his brother use me. And just like that, I was back in action, carrying books and notebooks to school every day.
Not Only Rohit but also Rohit’s brother was just as diligent a student as Rohit had been, and he took great care of me. Every day, he would empty me out and clean me, making sure I was in good condition. And even though I was carrying a new owner’s things, I still felt a sense of pride and usefulness.
Today, I am an old bag, with frayed edges and faded colors. I have been through many years of use, and I have seen many students come and go. But I am still useful, and I still hold a special place in the hearts of those who have owned me.
Looking back on my journey, I realize that I am more than just a bag. I am a symbol of the hard work and dedication of students all over the world. I am a reminder of the importance of education, and the role that every student plays in shaping their own future.
And even though I am just a simple school bag, I am proud to have been a part of the lives of so many students, and to have helped them on their journey to success.
Also Read : – Essay On My School For Students
10 Lines on Autobiography of A School Bag :
- I was created in a factory and sent to a store where a young student picked me up and took me home.
- My first day at school was exciting as I was filled with notebooks, pencils, pens, and other school supplies.
- Over the years, I became the student’s loyal companion, carrying their books, lunches, and other essentials.
- I have been with my student through thick and thin, including exams, field trips, and extracurricular activities.
- My straps have supported the weight of textbooks, laptops, and also even sports equipment.
- I have witnessed my student’s growth and development, from a shy kindergartener to a confident high school graduate.
- I have seen my fair share of wear and tear, including scratches, tears, and stains, but my student always took good care of me.
- I have been a witness to many memories, including the excitement of the first day of school, the joy of making new friends, and the tears of saying goodbye.
- As my student graduated from high school, I felt a sense of pride and accomplishment, having served them faithfully for all those years.
- Now, I rest in a closet, waiting for a new student to pick me up and start a new journey together.